So its a while since I posted an update to the film.I have done alot of work on it lately. So here is an update. I finally got around to unwrapping the interior of the house and started to texture that up. Makes a big difference. Still planning to let SHOo cut loose on those textures. The majority of my time has spent on animation. Tackling shots that I being avoiding. I have also reworked a shot that I could never render and was struggling with. I broke it into 2 shots now. Done plenty of comp work on various shots. And I have changed the ending! I have said that I would never change the edit..but it had to be done.